Tofu Claypot is one of the most delicious seafood, is a blend of shrimp, squid and snapper fillets. Tofu Claypot has a flavor that is tasty and warm spices of choice.
75 g snapper fillets
65 g peeled shrimp
65 g squid, cut into small pieces
50 g of edible mushroom, cut into small pieces
75 g carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
30 g scallops
1 stalk spring onion, sliced diagonal
1 pc egg tofu, fried
200 ml water
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
1 / 2 tsp sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 / 2 teaspoon ginger
100 g lettuce, cut into small pieces
1 tsp cornflour, dissolved in a little water
1 tsp oyster sauce
2 tsp salt
* Heat claypot on medium heat.
* Saute the scallions, ginger and carrots until wilted.
* Enter the seafood, stirring until stiff.
* Add water and seasoning, bring to a boil.
* Enter mushroom, cook until wilted.
* Pour the starch solution, stirring until thick.
* Place the lettuce in the already hot claypot.
* Pour the following seafood broth. Bring to a boil.
* Turn off the heat, cover claypot.